We're celebrating International Women's Day and our favorite March holidays with tasting flights of boozy ice cream and sorbets!
WHAT: A celebration of women and women food entrepreneurs with happy-hour themed ice cream tasting flights and flavor collaborations with other local women-owned food businesses.
WHEN: March 1-19 with special online tickets that benefit the nonprofit organization Regarding Her in their support of women-owned food businesses.
WHY: Ice Cream Jubilee is celebrating Women’s History Month by highlighting the camaraderie of women supporting women in the food industry and beyond.
WHERE: Pre-Order tickets on Eventbrite at www.icecreamjubilee.com/order-now or visit Ice Cream Jubilee's DC-area stores between March 1-19. Nationwide shipping of these celebratory cocktail-inspired flavors available through Goldbelly.
Celebrate Women’s History Month in March with Ice Cream Jubilee’s new flavors, including new flavors made in collaboration with other local woman-owned food businesses. A tasting flight of six flavors available on March 1 will help raise funds for RE:Her DC.
Each online ticket includes a flight of six flavors and a donation to RE:Her DC.
Ice Cream Jubilee’s first flavor collaboration for Women’s History Month is “Double Stout Caramel,” which features a rich coffee stout from Denizens Brewing Company, a local woman-owned brewery with locations in Maryland.
On March 20, new flavor Smoked Vanilla Cherry Sakura will will celebrate the start of DC’s Cherry Blossom festival while featuring two local woman-owned businesses, Whisked and Teaism, and celebrate the start of DC's Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Double Stout Caramel - Enjoy local beer two ways in this malty, sweet treat: A stout-infused caramel swirl elevates this coffee stout beer ice cream made with local “Call Waiting” beer from local woman-owned brewery, Denizens Brewing Company.
- Mocha Rum Truffle sorbet - Inspired by the richest chocolate truffle bonbons, our decadent and creamy vegan sorbet is made with melted dark chocolate, organic coffee, and a splash of rum.
- Cherries Jubilee - Black cherries, a splash of brandy, and a straciatella of dark chocolate pieces celebrate the start of Washington, DC’s famous cherry blossom festival.
- Bottomless Mimosa - Celebrate every day like a Washington, DC bottomless brunch with our newest sorbet, made with fresh orange juice and a splash of bubbly wine. This sorbet first debuted in 2021 for the inauguration of Kamala Harris as the first woman Vice President.
- Blackberry Elderflower – Sweet blackberries are paired with fragrant St. Germain elderflower liqueur in this elegant sorbet.
- Banana Bourbon Caramel - Our classic banana ice cream with a splash of Jim Beam bourbon and a caramel ribbon rounds out our sixth flavor in the tasting flight.
Starting March 1, these flavors will be available in all three Ice Cream Jubilee stores in flights, scoops, take-home pints, and for nationwide shipping through Goldbelly (www.icecreamjubilee.com/order-now).
Ice Cream Jubilee, is a local, minority woman-owned business in Washington, D.C. that has been named one of the Best Ice Cream Shops in America! Watch videos, and drool over award-winning flavors, and more at www.icecreamjubilee.com.